In new cars when the door is closed, interior (dome) light switched off after 1- 25 seconds, but this is feature is not present in the old cars. This module is designed to do this function.
When Door is open - the light will switch on. When the door is closed - the light will stay on for set delay time( 1-25 sec) and then will switch off.
- Can be used with Led and incandescent lights up to 10A (120watts)
- Only for cars, with positive door switching signal !! See the wiring diagram.
- LED indication for operation
- Maximum allowable load control 12V/10A;
- Power: +(red) , - (black) Have protection against reverse supply voltage.
- Power supply - 12V DC
- Time is adjusted by trimmer - 100K – clockwise – increase time
Suitable with all lights - LED and Incandescent.
Method of work:
In the dome light shell, you should find three connectors. One goes to the ground. The other one goes to the battery directly. The third one is connected to the door switches. These switches are connected in parallel directly to the positive. Cut the wire that go to door switches. Follow the schematic and connect:
- orange wire to door switches – connect it to cutting
- black – to negative
- red - to positive
- white - to door switch terminal of the dome light.
For safety, red wire can be connected via 3-10A fuse depending of the lights.
- Time Relay
- Instruction for use and wiring diagram.